Position and missions
Your role within Stormshield
You will work in the R&D department of Stormshield Data Security, an end-to-end user data protection solution. The team, made up of around twenty people (Developers, Testers, Tech'Leaders, Scrum Master, Product Owner), is organized in Agile sprints of 5 people per team (Scrum / Kanban).
- Discussion with the product team and Tech'Leaders in order to design and implement changes to the Stormshield Data Security product
- Give technical and functional expertise to the Support team
Your missions in the team
- Define test plans and acceptance criteria
- Qualify new functionalities (execution of functional tests, development of automated tests, analysis of results)
- Establishment / maintenance of mobile device farms and associated automated tests
- Contribute to the drafting of administration and deployment documents, and test strategy
- Understand the operation of the product in order to provide a relevant look at the test solutions chosen
- Report the activity to the team manager
Your profile as a Software Quality Engineer / Technician
- Good knowledge of mobile and desktop web debugging tools (Remote Device, Chrome DevTools, Fiddler…).
- Knowledge of web constraints (especially on Android and iOS).
- You have good analytical skills and are curious to investigate the origins and causes of bugs.
- You are comfortable with taking into account and understanding new features, allowing you to set up the necessary types of tests as appropriate.
- Your desire to work in agility will be necessary.
- The little extra, ISTQB certification.
- Jira, Confluence, Testlink, TestRail
- Continuous integration: Jenkins, Git
- Virtualized environments: VMware, HyperV
- Test automation: Selenium, Katalon, Postman
- Other environments: Docker Navigator Chromium
- OS : Windows macOS Android ios Chrome OS