The professional service team is responsible for the frontline deployment and value enablement of Stormshield technologies Network Security, Endpoint Security and Data Security to its customers and partners. Its goal is to deliver successful Stormshield implementations to customers, deliver and demonstrate the value of our software through Value add services and generate professional services revenues.
The professional service team works directly with the Partner or Customer to implement Stormshield based solutions both at their premises and remotely. The team consists of consultants based in France and Europe.
The professional service Consultant is responsible for:
- Working with the sales team and provide assistance during the presales phases for technical questions.
- Define Project scope and SOW documentation, and own budget throughout the implementation, ensuring projects are completed to time and agreed budget.
- Technically hands on supporting requirements analysis, solution design and technical leadership/implementation of security solutions based on the Stormshield product.
- Liaising with the product, R&D and support groups in the implementation of new capabilities and the resolution of complex issues.
- Conceptual and technical support of partners.
- Excellent knowledge of security technologies (including but not limited to firewalls, IPS/IDS, vulnerabilities, VPN, LAN, WAN, Content filtering, SMTP, APT protection, proxies and gateways)
- Have an excellent understanding of the IT security issues faced by large enterprise organizations and the IT Security market place
- Knowledge of the following technologies: HIPS, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL server administration, SCCM/GPO deployment, PowerShell and FreeBSD
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- BSc/BEng in Engineering or Science degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Networks and Software
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Editor company
- Strong communication skills, extensive experience w/direct customer and partner contact
- Ability to work in multiple concurrent projects and clients and use effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation
- Strong organizational skills - attention to detail - disciplined
- Able to travel internationally, to complete onsite tasks as required
- Experience with customer interaction on large projects
- Proven ability to work independently and interact with various teams to achieve project goals
- Professional English is mandatory
- Experience in a similar role