Pré/Post Sales Engineer DACH: Job and missions
Your role within Stormshield
Attached to the Country Manager DACH, the Pre/Post Sales Consultant is the primary technical resource for sales activities in the German team.
You will manage the entire part of the Technical Sales process from the beginning to the after-sales.
The Pre/Post Sales Consultant typically attends customer meetings to provide a technical perspective on STORMSHIELD’s products and solutions. He is responsible for all technical related queries as they relate to the sales cycle of STORMSHIELD product line. These queries include: understanding the customer’s technical environment, understanding the applications for STORMSHIELD products and identifying creative ways on how STORMSHIELD products can solve their problems, manage the support of our products and the post sales part.
Your mission within the German team
As a Pre/Post Sales Consultant your mission will be:
- Delivering pre-sales support for designated accounts in support of key territory sales and account plans to achieve and exceed defined targets
- Own and positively develop the relationships with key technical decision makers and influencers within the target customers
- Drive new sales opportunities by proactively engaging with the technical community within target accounts
- Present STORMSHIELD security solutions to customers
- Liaise with the Product Management in preparation of proposals and answering of tenders
- Project management and reporting (technical account management)
- Conceptual and technical support of prospects and partners (professional services)
- Product and solution presentations
- Respond to RFI's & RFP's
- Active participation in IT security events and trade shows
- Provide trainings, seminars and workshops for Channel Partners and prospects
- Organize, manage and successfully close PoC’s
- Responsible for incidents involving networks, systems and the security of our products, as well as the infrastructures in which they are integrated.
- Reproducing customer issues via physical or virtual models.
- Escalating incidents to R&D department.
- Liaising with the product, R&D and support groups in the implementation of new capabilities and the resolution of complex issues.
- Conceptual and technical support of partners.
Your profile as Pré/Post Sales Engineer
- Strong knowledge of the Security market, UTM technologies and Endpoint protection
- Good command of TCP/IP networks
- Excellent knowledge of security technologies (including but not limited to firewalls, IPS/IDS, vulnerabilities, VPN, LAN, WAN, Content filtering, SMTP, APT protection, proxies and gateways)
- Have an excellent understanding of the IT security issues faced by large enterprise organizations and the IT Security market place
- Knowledge of the following technologies: HIPS, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL server administration, SCCM/GPO deployment
- Good understanding of RFI and RFP`
- Have a good understanding of the IT security market place as a whole and the industry that supports it
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work experience with end users
- Project Management and reporting skills
- Will be required to travel up to 60% of the time (job location: whole Germany, you can work from home otherwise we have an office in Munich)
- Fluent German and English
Come and join the Cybersecurity world
If you want to know more our Stormshield community, visit our blog « Inside Stormshield » to discover the backstage.
- Commission on business targets
- Company car
- Flexibles hours
- Remote working possibilities