You come from the IT world and you dream of working in R & D (Research and Development)?
As part of a dynamic & creative team, you will participate in the strengthening of our Quality Assurance team working on our major solutions.
Your main activities will be:
- Bringing customer insight into the quality approach of our security solutions
- Validate our products developed by our development engineers
- Participate in the functional definition of our security products
- Design, monitor and execute test plans based on specifications
- Enrich and maintain our test infrastructures (installation of servers, applications, network configuration, ...)
- Participate in the development of automated tests to ensure the non-regression of our products
- Diagnose the failures of our security solutions in order to correct them(reproduction, system and network mapping, analysis, ...)
- Participate in improving the performance of our solutions (through bench and stress tests)
- Help the internal teams (technical support, pre-sales, developers, ...) to reproduce and analyze the problems raised
We offer you
- A job in which you can affirm and spread your talent
- A passionate and human team where responsibilities and diversity of missions are combined
- A strong and thriving technological culture
- System Administration
- TCP / IP Networks
- Security of networks, firewalls, VPN, ...
- Experience in scripting (Shell, Python, Perl, ...) and automation
- Virtualization (VMWare or VirtualBox or KVM)
- Very good knowledge of Unix / Linux environment
- Rigor, autonomy, team spirit, curiosity, initiative
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Good drafting skills.
You have ideally a first professional experience of 2 years
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers