Within a company making security products, you will be part of the security unit of the Stormshield Network Security (SNS) division in charge of the identification and understanding of threats to improve the security of our products.
As an engineer, your mission will consist mainly of:
- Vulnerability analysis to improve our intrusion prevention engine
- Technology watch on current threats; research and innovation in security (writing articles and participation in conferences) .
- Knowledge in network protocols security
- Output techniques (buffer overflow, use-after-free ...)
- Knowledge of C development
- Experience in scripting (Shell, Python, Perl ...)
- Good knowledge of regular expressions
- Network knowledge
- Security knowledge of web applications
- Strong interest in the field of computer security
- Rigor, autonomy, team spirit, curiosity, initiative