Sales Representative : Job and missions
Your role within Stormshield
In this key role, the Sales-Rep will manage and drive direct sales engagements into Stategical markets accounts in the assigned territory (North or South Italy depending if you are based near Rome or Milan).
The Sales-Rep's focus will be to create and implement account plans focused on attaining deployments of Stormshield products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
You will join a team of 4 people (sales and pré-sales).
Your mission in the Italian team:
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision-making processes
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization
- Accurate forecasting and reporting through the Corporate CRM platform
Your profile as Sales Representative
- 3+ years of experience in account management and sales in the mid-high-end ICT market,
- Needs to established relationships at all levels with customers in the assigned scope of action
- Has in-depth knowledge of the direct-sales cycle
- Hands-on and proven track record of sales achievements
- Strong communicator and confident individual
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Familiarity with ms-office personal productivity and presentation tools
- Has a valid local driver's licence
- Willingness to travel throughout your region
Come and join the Cybersecurity world
If you want to know more our Stormshield community, visit our blog « Inside Stormshield » to discover the backstage.
Commission on business targets