Cybersecurity is your passion and you want to contribute to the excellence of the practices and products of a leading solutions provider.
Security by Design, DevSecOps, trends in malware and related attacks, knowledge of CyberSec communities allow you to build a vision of threats and protection techniques to be provided to our customers.
Within Stormshield, directly attached to the VP Engineering, you are the reference for the security teams of our product lines. You support sales representatives and sales engineers to give them the best information about the evolution of attack techniques and cyber threats. Finally, you embody the Stormshield expertise at conferences and trade shows related to the communication and marketing department.
Your role ?
- Product Security Officer with a cybersecurity referent role for technical, marketing and product teams
- Monitoring and internal communication on trends in threats and associated safeguards
- Support Product Managers and Product Leaders in defining advanced protection features
- Animation of the security engineers community in charge of the level of protection provided by our different product lines
- Internal communication (Security trends ...)
- External communication (Trade fairs, conferences, expert opinions, animation of the ThisIsSecurity technical blog ...)
- Representation of Stormshield within the Cybersecurity Expert Communities
Your profile ?
- Knowledge of "intelligence" sources in the field of Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of trends, strengths and weaknesses of market-leading solutions
- Excellent communication skills (oral, public and editorial communication)
- Leader and source of inspiration for a security engineering community and developers
Your experience ?
- Evangelist, RSSI, referent Cybersecurity within an editor. Your experience can be varied, your skills, your ability to communicate and your knowledge of the Cyber ecosystem will convince us
|Network protection (Firewall / UTM)
Endpoint Protection (EPP ou EDR)
Malware / Reverse